Saturday, October 22, 2022, 6:00-9:00pm
The Clique Lanes
533 Stocking Ave. NW, Grand Rapids
Tickets include a great evening of fun, a delicious taco bar, a raffle, bowling, and much more! Tickets can be purchased here!
Boost your financial impact on the Center by becoming a sponsor!
If you’ve missed what we’ve been up to at the Center, check out some recent highlights:
- Mediation and restorative practices training for approximately 60 new law enforcement officers to enhance their capacity to communicate and deescalate conflict
- Restorative facilitators on site at eight schools in two districts providing support to build, strengthen, and repair relationships
- Served 2600 community members including 1500 youth
- 700 disputes mediated with 80% reaching full agreement
- Restorative justice conferencing expanded to include adult crimes
- Waived $17,000 in fees for clients with limited finances
Resolving differences. Restoring relationships.
Peaceful communities are places where people want to live and work. They are secure places to raise children. They are cooperative places capable of great things. And they can only be built by people who understand how to communicate and resolve their differences. The Dispute Resolution Center of West Michigan helps people weave a strong fabric of community that brings peace and joy to life.
We help people solve their differences peacefully and constructively, using the services of a trained mediator. This mediator brings both parties together for discussion, and together they create their own solution to the problem. We can help in nearly any type of situation, including landlord-tenant disputes, educational issues, parenting disputes, employee grievances, disagreements between neighbors, small claims issues, and many more.
The DRCWM reserves the right to decline cases it deems inappropriate for its services.